Blindation Systems Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blindation Systems Inc.

Blindation Systems Inc. is a company which is opened on computing and world culture

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

The three classes of the Australia System Corporation :

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blind Dragon
Perl encoder
Perl encoder
Blind Dragon

Female
Number of posts : 341
Emploi : Admin.
Registration date : 2007-05-13

The three classes of the Australia System Corporation : Empty
PostSubject: The three classes of the Australia System Corporation :   The three classes of the Australia System Corporation : Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:04 am

-Administrator : Blind Dragon (It's me!). Im in charge of the forum structure. I manage the appearance, the ranks, the topics, the members, etc. I consolidate the company structure, which is in fact the computing lessons (and especially fragstering), by translatin 'em in french, english and spanish for more accessibility. I post these tutos, about those I spend several hours per evening to translate.
Moderators : Shiyukorei_Valkery and Pedram. They're in charge of bringing new members for the forum, but also to create new topics in the sections Culture and Several, to animate the forum, which cannot only do computing tutos.
Member : The member is in charge of posting, to raise the total number of posts of the forum. Moreover, the members of the forum determine the popularity of a forum. They register and post.
Back to top Go down
https://blindsysinc.1fr1.net

The three classes of the Australia System Corporation :
Page 1 of 1